Dear Temple Family,
We continue to carefully monitor what is happening in the community as it relates to COVID 19 pandemic. Over the last month, we continue to see growing trends in the rates of positive cases, percentage of people getting tested who are positive, and most concerning the numbers of children and adults who are admitted to the hospital with COVID-19.
The Task Force Recommendations are based upon the key values that we must keep our community safe while maintaining Temple activities. On July 28th, the task force recommended, and the board approved, that we move back into Yellow Tier, which means we are at the same level as we were back over the spring.
Here is what you should expect:
- If you are ill, please stay home
- If you are coming to Temple for any reason, it is mandatory to wear a mask and follow other strategies to mitigate COVID 19.
- During the high holidays, only vaccinated members will be able to come to Temple:
- If you are not vaccinated consider getting vaccinated – it’s the best way to prevent getting a severe infection.
- For those who are not able to get vaccinated (including children < 12 years old) services will be available online.
- In addition, the contemporary service will be held outdoors. Vaccinated and non-vaccinated members are welcome to join (masking will be enforced for all)
Click here to view the latest COVID Pandemic Policy for Temple Emanu-El.
Click here to RSVP for Shabbat Services.
Should you have any questions, please contact: