Tzedakah, mitzvah, charity and legacy – all are part of our magnificent Jewish tradition. There are numerous ways to make a gift to support Temple Emanu-El. Following are just a few of the many options.
Ways to Give
Make a Donation to the Temple or Grafman Endowment Fund
It is a common Jewish tradition to make a charitable donation both in times of joy and in times of sorrow. Your donation will be acknowledged with a card to the tribute recipient and recognized in our monthly Temple bulletin unless requested otherwise.
- To make your gift online, click here. Temple Emanu-El manages its gifts through PayPal, which accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Note, a 3% processing fee will be added to all online gifts.
- To mail your gift, click here to include it with your check or money order.
- For a listing of all of our immediate-use and endowed funds, click here.
Annual Financial Commitment / Dues
Our sacred Jewish literature teaches us, “Those who make the synagogue a special, spiritual place will continue to reap the rewards for all times.” Our Temple leadership thanks you for making our spiritual home, Temple Emanu-El, special. Our Annual Financial Commitment, which follows the calendar year, enables us to adequately cover our expenses and plan for the year.
- To make your Annual Financial Commitment online, click here. Temple Emanu-El manages its gifts through PayPal, which accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Note, a 3% processing fee will be added to all on-line gifts.
- To mail your Annual Financial Commitment, click here to include with your check or money order.
Give to the Annual Endowment Gift Program
The Annual Endowment Gift Program is designed to provide congregants of all ages and all financial capabilities the opportunity to help build the assets of the Temple’s Endowment Fund. Gifts of any size are welcome; we suggest a minimum annual contribution of $25. Donors making annual gifts of $100 or more receive special benefits. To learn more, click here.
Learn more about Legacy Gifts
Please consider including the Temple in your will or naming the Temple as a beneficiary of your IRA or Life Insurance policy. Many of our congregants have chosen to give back to the Temple which they care so much about in this way, with wonderful results for our youth, programs, and facilities. Members of our Grafman Endowment Fund Board can assist you in documenting gifts to our Temple from your estate.
To learn more about Legacy Giving opportunities, click here.
Or e-mail Jann Blitz, our Endowment Fund Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilitate a transfer of Stock or Securities:
When you make a gift of stock or securities, please use the following information:
Brokerage Firm: Morgan Stanley
Contact: Frank Siegal at (205) 969-7017
We also ask that you contact either the Temple bookkeeper or the Endowment Fund Office at the same time you contact your brokerage company. That way we can be looking for the transfer and can better maximize the value of your gift.
For further information:
To contact a member of the professional staff about making a gift to the Temple, contact either:
Rabbi Grafman Endowment Fund Executive Director, Jann Blitz 205.933.8037, ext 234 or email@example.com
Temple Emanu-El Accounting & Finance Director, Danielle Barnett, 205.933.8037, ext 244 or firstname.lastname@example.org