Do you want to meet people with similar interests? Have you thought about starting something new at Temple Emanu-El, but are not sure how to begin? If so, Temple Circles are for you! This is a way to build meaningful friendships and do something you love in a small informal setting. Our groups for the fall session are:
- Challenge Accepted: A New Start After Divorce
- Scribe Tribe – Writing Group
- Don’t Agonize, ORGANIZE!
- Keshet Kochavim (LGBTQ Group)
- Men’s Cooking 101
- Keto Lifestyle & Nutrition
- Stories, Music, & Laughter
- War Eagle Emanu-El
- Temple Emanu-El Mahjonggers ([email protected])
Ready to join? CLICK HERE to join a Temple Circle today!