If you want to meet people with similar interests or have thoughts about starting something new at Temple Emanu-El, but were not sure how to begin, then Temple Circles are for YOU! This is a great way to build meaningful friendships and do something of interest in a small, informal setting.
Our Spring session circles are:
- Adventures in Talmud
- Biking Bham: A Cycling Circle
- Broadway Comes To Circles – FULL!
- Keto for Nutrition
- Hike & Schmooze
- Judaica Painting & More
- Keshet Kochavim (LGBTQ Group)
- Loving Our Interfaith Families
- Stories, Music, & Laughter
- [email protected] (Temple Emanu-El Mahjonggers at Home)
- THE EYES HAVE IT: a book club focusing on contemporary issues
- The Scribe Tribe: A circle for writers
- Where the WINDS Blow: A Fun Mahjong Circle
If you’re interested in finding out more about Temple Circles, contact Marilynn Rothstein, chair of our Temple Circles Advisory Council, at [email protected], 954.709.7789 or
Monika Singletary, Director of Congregational Engagement, [email protected], 205.933.8037.
This program is funded by the Grafman Endowment Fund of Temple Emanu-El.