Saturday, August 25, 2018
Temple Emanu-El * Birmingham
Seven o’clock in the evening
with something for every generation…
✸ Dancing featuring the Birmingham-based nine-piece band of bankers, “Total A$$ets” – performing tunes from the 1950s through the 80’s.✸ Piano Bar showcasing all your favorite tunes performed by Pedro Mayor.
✸ Piano Bar showcasing all your favorite tunes performed by Pedro Mayor.
✸ Delicious food stations by Kathy G. and a full bar are available for all gala guests.✸ Plus, we are offering a special Bourbon/Rye Tasting Experience with brand rep, James Joseph. Sample Old Forrester bourbons and Jack Daniels ryes, and enjoy freshly-made cocktails with light bites that pair beautifully together.
✸ Silent Auction including:
- 1-week stay in a 3-bedroom condo at the luxurious Ritz Carlton Destination Club in Aspen, Colorado
- exquisite pieces of jewelry from Levy’s Fine Jewelers and Louise Abroms Designs
- signed University of Alabama and SEC memorabilia
- 3-month membership to the YMCA
- 3-month membership for the LJCC
- hair styling and products courtesy of HairFolk Salon
- 5pack class at MPOWER Pilates+Fitness Studio
- athleisure outfit from ElevenEleven Clothiers
- fabulous clothing from B.Prince, SOCA and B.Bayer
- golf lesson and merchandise from Pine Tree Country Club
- 5-Course dinner for 4 with wine pairings at Highlands Bar and Grill (James Beard Award winner for Most Outstanding Restaurant of 2018)
- In-home Dinner for 8 prepared by George McMillan of FoodBar
- and more… (this list of auction items will continue to be updated regularly)
All proceeds from this gala enables Temple Emanu-El to further strengthen
Jewish lives through lifelong learning and youth education.
|Special thanks to the following Grafman Endowment Funds for helping to underwrite the evening:
Joan & Milton Jacobson Cultural Arts Fund, Ziff Cultural Arts Fund and Beth Family Fund for sponsoring the
musical entertainment; and Sherron & Allan Goldstein Fund, Reese Family Fund and Cherner Family Fund
for helping with many of the other expenses of this elegant evening.
Kindly reply by Friday, August 10th
|For more information email [email protected] or call 404-386-4188|
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE NOW
Please note that when you pay online (through PayPal) that there is a 3% Credit Card fee that will show up as “Shipping”.